Lady Gaga: "Cocaine was my friend"

Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga (26) in a recent interview on the show "The Conversation with Amanda de Cadenet," which was recorded last fall, has spoken about her drug past.

The singer said, "I was very depressed when I was 19. I chose the music, so I left school and told my parents that I do not want money from them. "

By the time she began her loneliness quite like it. "I went back to my apartment every day and just sat there. It was quiet and it was lonely. There were just my piano and me. I had a TV and I wanted him all the time, only to have the feeling that someone is hanging out with me. "

That sounds pretty scary, what tells us Lady Gaga because of her previous life. But it's getting worse, that when drugs come into play. You well with coke, because they had no other employment, "as if the drug is my best friend. I've never done it with other people. It's such a horrible way to COMPLETED this void, but it increases only because it is not real. "

One day, woke up and thought Gaga, "'You're such an asshole. You are not an artist. If you were a fucking artist, would you stay focused on your music? Nozzle would not spend your money for the white devil. '"

Lady Gaga has learned from her mistakes she said in a very honest interview.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...