After Exercise Kim Kardashian become Sexy

kim kardashian on Exercise
In Hollywood, Kim Kardashian is one of the most curvaceous women. Kim is 30-year-old Los Angeles socialite. Kim Kardashian has confirmed that she is engaged to basketball star Kris Humphries. 


Kim has become a modern sex icon due to the success of her reality show "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."She likes to get dressed up to get in figure. 


kim kardashian without makeup
Kim Kardashian explained that she always feels good and most Sexy after exercise.
Kardashian Said, "I'm at my sexiest right after I leave the gym. I always feel so good, I also like being glammed up though, Every girl has their insecurities but I've become more comfortable "with my body as I've grown older."


Kardashian looks cool & good without makeup
She also said, "Although I do work out hard - there's always room for improvement. If I'm at home I work out every day, but with travelling so much it's hard." Kardashians also believes that confidence is the key to sexiness. 

Kim Kardashian Without Makeup
She Said: "Confidence is sexy. If someone is really insecure, they can come across as really unsure of themselves.  "And if you have body issues, it can roll over into your work and the rest of your life. I think confidence is just the sexiest thing."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...