Nicole: Never again to the Grand Prix



Nicole (47), who won 30 years ago, the Grand Prix of Germany, would never again compete in the Euro Vision Song Contest. "I think I would not do it even if someone would predict that the works again," said the singer, the news agency dpa. "The song" A little peace, "and I - this is unique"

"The song" A little peace, "and I - that's unique" What a song to an artist passing only once in life, Nicole is safe. "This song is a song of the century." It never loses its relevance. "And I do not like to demystify this song. It has its own magic. It should also remain independent. "

The Euro Vision contest music of today is also not her case. "I miss the personalities. Somehow, seeing all the same to me that to get involved. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...