Ashley Greene is too young to get married

Ashley Greene

American actress and model Ashley Greene wants to concentrate fully on her acting career. "I'm not one of those girls who sit at home at 25 and think that they should marry, for now I think I'm 25 and I have to turn my next film," she said in an interview with the U.S. magazine "Cosmopolitan".

25 years old hot actress Ashley Greene scandal Licked. Her taste in men has changed over the past ten years very much. "What I wanted when I was 16, I was no longer at 20. And now with 25, all that has changed again. For me it's not about "looking for a specific type, she said.
The actress from " The Twilight Saga: New Moon " is currently with the Broadway star dating Reeve Carney.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...