Katie Holmes spoke against separating "new phase"

Holmes and Cruise

Actress Katie Holmes has spoken out weeks before her split from Hollywood star Tom Cruise of a new chapter in her life.

"I'm getting to myself It's like a new phase," said the 33-year-old the August issue of the magazine "Elle" in an interview conducted two months ago. "Tom Cruise is like he is 30 years. I know who I am where I am and where I want to go. Then I will focus," added Holmes.

Many U.S. media interpreted these statements as indicating that in retrospect from the often referred to as "TomKat" designated pair. As the end of last week it was revealed the actress broke a few weeks after the interview actually after more than five years of marriage Cruise.

According to media reports she is fighting for sole custody of their daughter Suri (6). A first court date was for 17 July has been set. That day was a hearing before a New York family court provided, reported the website of the television station "E! Entertainment"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...