Scarlett Johansson likes strong women

Scarlett Johansson

Scarlett Johansson, topHollywood hot actress feels the right age to play mother roles. "I want to play women who know exactly where they stand in life," she said in an interview with "Tele 5 Director's Cut".

"It is an honor for me is that I am considered sexy. But I realize that I will be replaced no later than two years by other women. Then I will certainly not that way. "

She was very grateful for the movie roles that she played so far, and could not imagine not doing something else. "That's all I ever wanted and everything I've done the last 20 years," she said.

The 27-year-old Scarlett Johansson was last with Chris Evans for the action movie "Marvel's The Avengers" in front of the camera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...