Selena Gomez does not think about getting married yet

Selena Gomez


U.S. actress and singer Selena Gomez does not think about getting married yet. "I'm 20th I suppose nothing in my personal life too seriously."

"I have great friends and I love a solid group of people. Everything is else" quite happen by itself, said the star of the Disney series Wizards of Waverly Place" the online edition of American youth magazine.

Her relationship with the Canadian teen star Justin Bieber but it meant a lot. "It's really fun. I'm very lucky. "

Professionally she could hardly expect it to grow up. "It was such a great honor to be a part of Disney to have been" added Gomez. "But acting is something that I would like to pursue more seriously."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...