Ashley Greene: save money by Twilight

Also for Ashley Greene begins to Twilight again the seriousness of life. You need to find new jobs in order to stay on the ball and make money which could be quickly running out. The soft cushions on the soft Summit cushion on which she could rest for four years falls away soon.

In the new interview with the magazine "Marie Claire" the actress said that she will miss after the movie saga even the simplest privileges that could always enjoy it. "Twilight has ruined me. When this is all over, it will be very hard for me to fly internationally. It's just not worth it to buy a first class ticket, because of the cost. "

It gnaws Ashley Greene really does not starve. Alone for the last "Breaking Dawn" films, she received each supposedly around $ 1.25 million. This followed tough negotiations in which they more or less pulled the short straw. They reportedly wanted to have between $ 2 and $ 4 million, depending on the source of the message.

"I'm happy and my father taught me to be frugal and save. And that's important because I want to have peace of mind that I need to take two or three years without acting job if I do not want and that I can still pay my house and my car and buy feed my dogs. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...