Nina Dobrev talks about her relationship with Ian Somerhalder

Nina Dobrev

Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder is a real dream couple but the love of the "Vampire Diaries" star rather accidentally. YOU struggled only against something with a colleague, as she told the magazine Seventeen.

Nina's on the cover of the new issue and told in an interview from her change of heart when it comes to matters of the heart.

"When I was first on the cover of Seventeen, the headline ... 'Nina: Why would any of their data co-stars.' And then two years later ... it's funny that I say something, but you know what? I honestly believed at the time that. "

"I did not want my co-star data -. My goal on the show was to be professionally" But in the end came, thank God everything is different! Nina Dobrev fell in love with Ian, Ian became infatuated in Nina.

"Sometimes you can not change it, to whom you have a connection, and you can only fight it for so long -. What I have done a really long time"

From the 11th October starts way in the U.S., the new (4th) Season Vampire Diaries. Here, however, the first shoot with the actress...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...